Selenium Assignment – 8 – Sending a mail from Gmail
In this assignment, we will be practicing writing dynamic xpath and the scenario is login to Gmail Account and send an email.
- Open any browser of your choice, say Mozilla Firefox
- Navigate to https://www.gmail.com
- Enter a valid Email Id or Phone Number
- Click Next button
- Enter Password and click “Sign in” button.
- Verify that gmail is logged in successfully.
- Click compose button and verify that a new mail window is opened.
- Enter Email Id say “email@example.com”
- Enter some subject, say “Test Mail”
- Enter some text in body
- click send button.
Try this scenario and send us the code for feedback and assessment, or if you have any questions, queries or comments. Feel free to write us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be back soon with next assignment.
Till then, Keep Learning 🙂