Selenium Assignment – 7 – Drag and Drop
In this Selenium Assignment, we will be practicing iframe handling, CSS property verification and a mouse hover operation – drop and drop operation using actions class.
- Open a browser of your choice say Mozilla Firefox
- Navigate to http://jqueryui.com/droppable/ webpage.
- Consider “Drag me to my target” as a source and “Drop here” as a target.
- Write a code to perform drag and drop operation from source to target.
- After drag and drop verify the operation is successfully by checking the color property of CSS and also verify text change. (Use assert statement to verify that color and text are as expected.)
Try this scenario and send us the code for feedback and assessment, or if you have any questions, queries or comments. Feel free to write us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be back soon with next assignment.
Till then, Keep Learning 🙂