Selenium Assignment – 2
This is the second assignment in the series of real-time scenarios from Qa Tech Hub. In this assignment, we will practice interacting with form elements like textbox, buttons, radio buttons and drop-down.
In case you missed the first assignment. Here is the link Selenium Assignment -1
Facebook Sign up:
- Open a Chrome browser.
- Navigate to “http://www.fb.com”
- Verify that the page is redirected to “http://www.facebook.com”, by getting the current URL. (use if-else condition to verify this condition or use Assert.assertequals() in case you are familiar with TestNG or JUnit)
- Verify that there is a “Create an account” section on the page.
- Fill in the text boxes: First Name, Surname, Mobile Number or email address, “Re-enter mobile number”, new password.
- Update the date of birth in the drop-down.
- Select gender.
- Click on “Create an account”.
- Verify that the account is created successfully.
Try this. Send us the code for feedback and assessment or if you have any questions, queries or comments. Feel free to write us email@example.com. Keep Learning 🙂
Link to the Third Assignment.