Selenium Assignment – 2
This is the second assignment in the series of real-time scenarios from Qa Tech Hub. In this assignment, we will practise form elements like textbox, buttons, radio buttons and dropdown.
In case you missed the first assignment. Here is the link Selenium Assignment -1
- Open chrome browser.
- Navigate to “http://www.fb.com”
- Verify that page is redirected to “http://www.facebook.com”, by getting the current url.
- Verify that there is a “Create an account” section on the page.
- Fill in the text boxes: First Name, Surname, Mobile Number or email address, “Re-enter mobile number”, new password.
- Update the date of birth in the dropdown.
- Select the gender.
- Click on “Create an account”.
- Verify that Account is created successfully.
Try this. Send us the code for feedback and assessment or if you have any questions, queries or comments. Feel free to write us email@example.com. We will be back soon with next assignment.
Till then, Keep Learning 🙂