Selenium Assignment – 1
Here is the first assignment of this series of real-time scenario’s, to practice Selenium from QA Tech hub. This assignment mainly focusses on how to invoke firefox browser, maximizing the window, navigate commands etc.
Note: If you are very new to selenium, go through Environment setup for Selenium WebDriver and other articles before starting.
- Open Firefox Browser.
- Maximize the browser window.
- Navigate to “http://www.qatechhub.com”.
- Write a method to print PASS if the title of the page matches with “Qa Tech Hub – keep Learning…” else FAIL
- Navigate to http://www.facebook.com
- Navigate back.
- Print the URL of the current page.
- Navigate forward.
- Reload the page.
- Close the Browser.
Try this code. Send us the code for feedback and assessment, or if you have any questions, queries or comments. Feel free to write us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be back soon with next assignment.
Till then, Keep Learning 🙂