Java for Selenium Tutorials
In this series of tutorial, we will learn Java Programming Language which is required to learn Selenium Automation Tool. Selenium can be integrated with programming languages like Java, C#, Perl, Ruby, Python etc. To learn selenium having good knowledge of Java is important. There are some topics you should master.
Below are the topics which are important to work with Selenium and to crack any Interview:
- Introduction to JAVA Programming Language.
- Environment Setup for JAVA.
- Data Type, variables, and constants.
- Operators in Java
- Condition Statements – if condition, if-else condition, and Switch Statement.
- Arrays – One Dimensional and Two Dimensional
- Classes and Objects
- Introduction to an Object-Oriented programming language.
- Inheritance in Java
- Polymorphism – Overloading and Overriding
- Access Modifiers – Public, Private, Protected and Default
- Class Modifiers – Static and Final
- Data Hiding – Getters and Setters
- Abstraction in Java – Abstract Class
- String Handling
- Exception Handling
- Introduction to Collections class
- Lists – Array List and Linked List
- Sets – HashSet, LinkedHashset, and TreeSet
- Maps – HashMap, LinkedHashMap, and TreeMap
I am still working on these tutorials and will take some time to complete them with the best quality. Happy Learning 🙂